- Homes you can let in the top 10 UK rental hotspots revealed
Rental shortages are so acute that in some towns and villages in these areas, there is only one property available to rent on Rightmove.
- How to get the Warm Home Discount and why you should act fast
Thousands of households are eligible to receive £140 off their energy bill this winter through the Warm Home Discount - which could be beneficial for those also affected by the new price cap level.
- Inside the tiny 'smart home' that will be sold in London for less than £300k
Barratt wants to cater to renters who saved during the pandemic by developing dinky flats at a £200,000 discount to the average London house price.
- Investment bank founder JP Morgan's former Upper East Side carriage house is listed for $27 MILLION
American financier and investment bank founder J.P. Morgan's (inset) carriage house is back on the market for $27million after it was turned into a luxury five-bed home with a pool (lower right).
- Britain's dream home is a detached house on the coast... near a Tesco
Research by Rightmove found that after putting all the most popular elements together a British dream home has four-bedrooms, two living rooms, a garden, and a utility room
- Removal firm boss reveals seven tips to cut stress levels on moving day
Moving home is stressful - particularly at the moment when the market is so busy and there is a lot of competition for removals firms - so it helps if you plan well in advance.
- Millionaire property hotspots revealed as Scotland overtakes London
During the past year £1m-plus homes have taken an average of 67 days in London to find a buyer, while in Scotland they have typically taken 61 days, says Rightmove.
- The £1m water towers homes following in the footsteps of Grand Designs
We pick three converted water towers that all follow in the footsteps of an iconic Grand Designs transformation and are now luxury homes for sale with £1m-plus price tags
- Food is as important as beaches when it comes to buying Cornish homes
There are plenty of reasons to hit Cornwall, and the country's culinary heritage often tops the list. Here are five locations where food and beautiful homes meet to serve up the essence of Cornwall.
- Ancient Mexican tradition of Otomi embroidery is making its way into our homes
People who a few months ago were unable to even pronounce Otomi - and were dismissive about folkloric style in any form - are enthusing about this exuberant craft work with its millennia of heritage.
- Carpenter builds Grand Designs triangular house on £160,000 land
Olaf and Fritha, from West Sussex, appear on Channel 4's Grand Designs tonight as they set out to build forever three-bedroom home on the piece of scrap land.
- Lack of parking sees 7m homeowners convert their front gardens into drives
New research by Direct Line Home Insurance claimed that 6.6 million people have turned either some, or all, of the green space at the front of their property into a dedicated parking area.
- What does the £260k average house price get around the UK?
We take a look at 10 different homes for sale around the country that each have a price tag of £260k, ranging from a studio flat in London to a four-bedroom detached house in Scotland.
- Planning chaos as 'junior worker' unknowingly rejects or approves real applications
EXCLUSIVE: Lawyers have told bosses at Swale Council in Kent the bungled decision are legally binding and will have to be reversed in court.
- Three-bed Surrey house for sale on Zoopla has five domes and Egyptian hieroglyphics
The three-bed house in Sunbury-on-Thames was inspired by Middle East architecture and boasts five domes influenced by the Great Temple of Jerusalem.
- Which home on Zoopla would you choose in the £1million property battle?
We have picked two very different homes - one is a flat in London with a £7,000 a year service charge and the other is a detached village house with half an acre - but which would you choose?
- How to dress a bed with style like an interior designer
A bed can become the focal point of a bedroom if it is dressed with plenty of cushions and a luxury throw, explain interior experts.
- Off-grid beachside cottage goes on the market for £550,000
The former coastguard cottage - built by Napoleonic prisoners of war, and located above the remote Mansands Beach in Devon - is the ultimate retreat for those looking to escape the modern world.
- George Clooney 'wants to build a mega mansion in an area dubbed the Hamptons of Portugal'
The area, with its secluded beaches and surfing waves, has been compared to St Tropez in the 1960s and Ibiza before it became party central. It will be the couple's fourth home.
- Do directors have to ensure my flat sale is unaffected by buying the freehold?
A company owes no direct duty to its shareholders to process documents enabling a sale quickly, but the directors and the secretary of a company do have important duties to shareholders.