- Home cinemas and hot tubs: Park resorts entice buyers with posh lodges
Holiday-home manufacturers are giving their high-end lodges exotic names and packing them with the latest tech to entice buyers. Pictured is the Retallack Resort and Spa in Cornwall.
- The converted Wigan police station flat with a barred door and food hatch
The flat retails some of the original features that were in the police station when it was operational. These include a bathroom with a barred door and a walk-in wardrobe with a food hatch.
- What the Government's housing revolution might mean for you
The Government wants to rip up red tape to build hundreds of thousands of new homes to get young people on the property ladder. But there are concerns about a sprawl of unlovely, developments.
- The village at war over £400,000 eco-house
June Titterton-Fox, 61, wants to create the single-storey home in one of the two fields she owns in the Rutland village of Whitwell - and she has said it would be one of Britain's most energy-efficient properties.
- Birmingham and London top list of 10 cities that residents want to leave post-lockdown
Research from Barclays Mortgages suggests that nearly a third of those currently living in Birmingham and London - at 32 per cent and 30 per cent respectively - feel the biggest urge to move.
- What it costs to rent a home near you: Average UK prices revealed
Reduced international travel and an increase in working from home has led to the decline in London rents, according to property website Zoopla.
- What are the rules about estate agents about wearing masks or gloves?
I viewed a property for sale as lockdown was easing and the estate agent did not have a mask or gloves - while I was wearing both.
- Three-bed family houses for sale for less than £325,000 disappear from London
House prices in the capital may have slipped but even the cheapest family house in London would still cost at least £325,000.
- How I built my dream home: Wiltshire's £1.9M Long Barn
The Long Barn is a 200-year old barn that was painstakingly converted over four years from derelict buildings.and is now on the market, we got a tour from the owner.
- Street stalls are thriving and homes nearby are in demand
Estate agents have been widely reporting a Covid-inspired exodus of buyers from the cities to country towns. In leafy Winchester, the different markets have boosted house sales.
- Woman shows how she transformed a small and dark 1930s house into a 21st century cosy haven
Sue Hore, of Plymouth, told Femail how her family renovated a house dating back to the 1930s during lockdown. She bought the house for £240,000 and has spent £20,000 on renovations so far.
- How to spruce up a staircase and add value to your home
'A well-considered staircase becomes a point of focus that enhances the character of the building as well as adding to its overall monetary value,' according to one interiors expert.
- LUX La Baraquette: Amazonico interior designer stamps his style on these French holiday homes
The homes for sale in the port town of Marseillan in the south of France cost between €300,000 - the equivalent of £273,000 - and €4.5m - the equivalent of £4.1m.
- Au revoir St Tropez, hello South Devon! Why buy abroad
Although we all miss the freedom to go abroad easily there are plenty of good reasons why we're not buying many overseas holiday homes.
- New laws for those living in unsafe high-rise buildings with dangerous cladding
The Government insists that the new laws mean residents will be able to challenge inaction on safety issues from building owners and protect leaseholders from huge bills to pay for safety work.
- Government advisers propose radical leasehold reform potentially helping thousands of families
Government advisers have proposed a raft of new radical reforms in its final report on a review of the sector two years in the making.
- David and Victoria Beckham's plans to build a vast LAKE are BLOCKED
It has been revealed that the plans put to West Oxfordshire District Council to create a stretch of water spanning 3000 square meters have been blocked due to potential impact
- Houses with dedicated home-schooling rooms are in big demand
When the UK froze in late March, parents across the country were suddenly called upon to home-school their children. The theory was simple. The reality brought mixed results.
- London home of Bank of England Governor Mark Carney goes up for sale for £5.5million
The semi-detached Victorian property, which boasts eight bedrooms and a separate staff studio, was home to Canadian-born Mr Carney, 55, his wife Diana, and their four daughters.
- Kerry Katona eyes up a modest home in Kent as she goes house hunting with boyfriend Ryan Mahoney
Kerry Katona and her boyfriend Ryan Mahoney were spotted house hunting at the weekend in Kent.